Printing for students
The easiest way to print from any student device is to upload the file to Google drive (this means that you have a back up copy).
- On laptops use Google Chrome (not Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- For tablets use Google Drive
- You must be signed into your school provided Google Account.
1. From Google drive open the file
2. Click “Print”
3. Under “Destination” click “Change”
4. In the list of printers that appear, look for “Google Cloud Print” near the bottom
5. Choose the printer you are looking for or just use FollowMe
6. Then click “Print”