Parent Teacher Association
The James Hargest College PTA is an enthusiastic group of parents who meet regularly to foster a close relationship between school and home.
All parents and College staff are eligible to become members of the PTA. If you would like to join, please attend one of our meetings or contact the Chairperson.
- Chairperson – Ainslie Bruce, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Lynsey Stratford
- Treasurer – Sarah Warren
- Uniform Shop Representative – Angela Potter
- Staff Representative – Kimberley Gray
- Ex Officio Senior Campus – Caroline Raynes, Anna McDowall
- Ex Officio Junior Campus – Jeanette Chilton-Smith, Kristine Simpson
Meetings & Events
PTA meetings are held once a term in the Brigadier’s Room at Senior Campus, starting at 7.30pm. Refer to the school calendar or newsletter for meeting dates.
All parents are encouraged to come along, meet other parents and learn about what’s going on at the school.
Support from the PTA
Any monies or profits from fund-raising activities is distributed to:
- College: this money provides extra classroom equipment to enhance learning, sports equipment and other items that improve the school surroundings for students and staff.
Applications for financial assistance from the PTA need to be made to the College Leadership Team.