BYOD Student Guidelines
- All school rules apply.
- Devices are to be used during learning time for a learning purpose.
- Classroom teachers will supervise what ‘learning purpose’ sites, apps and games are suitable for their students.
- Teachers need to OK students using their device to make contact with others outside of the school.
- Use of devices follows our Core ICT Values.
- A strike system guides teachers , students and family members through a misdemeanour process.
- Strike 1 - The student receives a verbal warning.
- Strike 2 - The student loses BYOD privileges for the day.
- Strike 3 - The student loses all BYOD privileges for 1 week (5 school days). Parents are notified.